Saturday 1 April 2017

Cacao, Mint And Matcha Smoothie

Expect to see lots of smoothies appearing on the blog. I make them most mornings and tend to change it up quite a lot in terms of colours and flavours. I make smoothies based on colour rather than nutritional value (I'm not saying this doesn't enter my head at all but it's not my top priority). You could had me a smoothie with 10 fruit and veg in it, seeds, nuts, powders, magic sprinkles, unicorn farts, whatever but if it's brown then I'm not interested, even if it tastes amazing! So with that in mind, lets continue!

Cacao, mint and matcha smoothie

Ingredients
2 frozen bananas (add some ice if you forgot to freeze the bananas like I often do)
A big handful of spinach
Mint leaves (I used a whole pack from Lidl but I love mint so you might not want as much)
1/2 cup cashew nuts
2 tbsp cacao nibs
1 tsp matcha tea powder
1 cup or so of coconut water

Method
Chuck it all in a blender and whizz until smooth! That's it! Add more/less of any of the ingredients to suit your own taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment